Kim Eliminate everything you owe not even paying another dime

MIRANDA luellatennant na my.meno.ru
Pondělí Únor 5 17:38:32 CET 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "MIRANDA" <luellatennant na my.meno.ru>
  To: "FRED" <czman na linux.cz>,
	"WAYNE" <cynthiam na linux.cz>
  Sent: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 09:38:32 -0700
  Subject: Sherry Eradicate all you are indebted for not even sending another cent

  Vicky,

  Greetings from a pleased customer here. As you are aware of I used your firm  to fully Eradicate all of my $51,000.00 in credit card bills. I was given a chance to stop making all payments immediately without using bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling. Now, I'M {%ROT
F:C:\elim mailer#01 6-28-06\Rotate 14 - back in control.txt%} and ALL of my high-interest bill due, penalties, and fees are gone Legally and lawfully Forever.

  You call yourself the best in the country you are right! I will be telling my entire family and buddies to call you. They would be crazy not to get in touch with you at once. Thanks again, you have given me another chance.
  John C. in Texas

  Contact us at: 561.282.9476
  In depth info or to being to a standstill getting or to see our address

  But the time he had allowed himself in Chicago had now expired, so he began looking around for some high building from the roof of which he could depart unnoticed.