Are you still with short one-eyed monster? ;-)

Colaiacomo Josh Smith na aerodaum.com
Pondělí Leden 15 08:11:07 CET 2007

YO man

Don't tell me why your ramrod is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 70% of all women need a longer
sausage to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://afsascholarship.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
iqlummliltmtkgmtmpmplfltiomqli
weiuvbmdngsdfwelkgjhhpjw