could you reply why your schlong is so short? ;)

Sinha Johanna John na bestehitmix.nl
Pondělí Leden 22 16:43:05 CET 2007

Greet dude

I don't care why your one-eyed monster is so small, but 70% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger ramrod will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://coloradovioxxhelp.info you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
mohsikisifirgiinirinhhhfmmiohg
weiuvbmdngsdfwelkgjhhpjw