fwd: GFCI buyout by Exxon/Mobile, 365 million... ref. w18 uj

Alonso Ortega Flight_to_Quality_intussuscipentes na gmail.com
Středa Leden 24 10:52:57 CET 2007

Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:52:57 -0600

septonasal

The  MoneyFlow Report

News Release: GFCI - Subscriber 6322684

The long-awaited news is here - Buyout Approved GFCI with Exxon/Mobile for 365 million dollars. puerperia

Wednesday, January 24, 2006 unthreading

        CONROE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grifco  International, Inc. GFCI announces  that the long-awaited news is finally here.   Exxon/Mobile has decided to buy out GFCI for a whopping 365 million dollars.  The sale price includes the valuable West Texas tracks and Coil Tubing, Inc.’s lucrative China  contracts. galvanosurgery

Now, recent news about the GFCI stock buy-back makes perfect sense: specificating

CONROE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grifco International  Inc. GFCI announces that its board  of directors has approved a share buy-back initiative to purchase common shares  of the Company. The shares of GFCI.PK will be purchased in the open market in  any amount up to five million shares by the Company. gharial

This is huge for GFCI.  This is what we have all been waiting for.  We expect GFCI to break through one dollar  easy before the buyout.  So jump in now  for a quick turnover. chalkpit

penetratingly centistoke