sough lunch

Duncan Silvao xgbl na stevensonian.com
Úterý Červenec 17 12:37:13 CEST 2007

Pay88, Inc. (PAYI.OB)
$2.50

It's already showing up on Screeners NationWide

Contact your broker and get in Tuesday

Four women and three men -- all either in their 70s or 80s -- were killed, according to the National Police Agency in Tokyo and NHK, which reported more than 800 people were hurt. There were no immediate details on the eighth reported death.

A ceiling collapsed in a gym in Kashiwazaki where about 200 people had gathered for a badminton tournament, and one person was hurt, Kyodo reported. The quake also knocked a train car off the rails while it was stopped at a station. No one was injured.

asso said a state patrolman told him to evacuate, adding, "I started to panic a little bit. I was just hoping that was the end of it."

Four women and three men -- all either in their 70s or 80s -- were killed, according to the National Police Agency in Tokyo and NHK, which reported more than 800 people were hurt. There were no immediate details on the eighth reported death.

A company statement said the leak had stopped and that there had been no "significant change" in the seawater under surveillance and no effect on the environment.

The plant leaked about 315 gallons of water, said Katsuya Uchino, another Tokyo Electric official.