DebtFree Immediately

SANDY uptonturzanski na prontomail.com
Čtvrtek Březen 1 12:54:55 CET 2007

Kayla
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "SANDY" <uptonturzanski na prontomail.com>
  To: "LYNDA" <hen3ry na linux.cz>,
	"MADELINE" <czman na linux.cz>,
	"AMELIA" <ynp na linux.cz>,
	"ALBERTA" <ingraham na linux.cz>,
	"GENEVIEVE" <ctlewis na linux.cz>,
	"MONIQUE" <ibluckydd na linux.cz>,
	"JODI" <a1aaa1azzzz1zaaaaa na linux.cz>
  Sent: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:54:55 -0100
  Subject: CardDebtFree Overnight

  Sonya-

  WOW do you have a happy customer here. As you know I used your firm  to totally ELIMINATE all of my $55,000.00 in credit card bills. I was able to rid myself of all balances immediately without using bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling. Now, I'M {%ROT
F:C:\elim mailer#01 6-28-06\Rotate 14 - back in control.txt%} and ALL of my high-interest bill due, penalties, and fees are gone Lawfully and justly Forever.

  You claim to be the best throughout the nation you are right! I will be telling all of my family and friends to call you. They would be crazy not to get in touch with you immediately. Thanks again, you have given me a new lease on life.

  John C. in TX

  Contact us at: 561-282-9476
  Conprehensive information or to bring to a close receiving or to read postal

  I will explain to you its use, returned the Demon, although the electrical forces which operate it and the vibratory currents which are the true records must remain unknown to you until your brain has mastered the higher knowledge of electricity.

  At present the practical side of this invention will be more interesting to you than a review of its scientific construction.