Nebyl nalezen subjekt

lean young leanyoung1 na gmail.com
Čtvrtek Září 20 23:57:42 CEST 2007

Dear friend,

Compliments of the day to you, I believe all is well.I am making this contact with you based on reliable information available to me courtesy of internet business index and confirmed by our local chambers of commerce and industry concerning your reputation. I am privy to information on a certain transaction that I believe will be of mutual benefits to both of us. It involves an investment portfolio which I had acquired and would want to secure with your help and assistance. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and you will be compensated adequately according to agreed commissions. I will appreciate it if you can go through the web links below to have some
initial understanding of where I may be coming from.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/02_05/b3768065.htm
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200208/25/eng20020825_102035.shtml
http://www.chinaonline.com/caijing/C02050731.asp

Having read this, you will understand that I may need to secure things as they are now. All that is required from you at this time is your complete trust and honest cooperation to enable us to see a transaction process to acquire a large part of that money. You will have to show commitments to the cause as time will be of great importance in what we will be doing assuming you want to be involved in the endeavor. If you are interested and prepared to work with me according to certain dictates, please indicate same as soon as possible so that we can discuss, make assessments and after your basic understanding of the
whole business, commence the process by which we will actualize the project. I wish you a pleasant day as I hope to read from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Lean Young