Job! Salary 2500 EUR

Bessie Vincent trothsv53 na miki.ru
Úterý Červen 19 11:10:57 CEST 2012

The growing team is offering the vacant positions.
An income is not less than 2500 euros excluding the commission from each
operation. A flexible hours. Education in time of the work. Requirements for
a applicants:
	Mean age no less than 20 years old
	Habitation onsite the EU
	Basic English
	Confident knowledge of Internet and the PC
Every day our firm goes for development in all directions. Our firm invites
a responsible a goal-seeking a communicative a honest people to join the
professinal team.
Find out more about the full information about the vacant work places by
mailing the letter to the mail - contact na jobsmark.net