Start Working Tomorrow!

gracelessly na kendalcaravans.co.uk gracelessly na kendalcaravans.co.uk
Pátek Červen 20 17:01:43 CEST 2014

Dear Applicant,

Have you been searching for a career opportunity with a successful business leader? We have a position for you! If you are an outgoing person, who has the willingness to manage control, and would like to join a company of design professionals, we need you as our new Client Manager!

IMPORTANT: This opening is eligible for candidates currently residing in Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Denmark, France and United Kingdom ONLY.

Position Duties:

- Developing positive internal and external client service relationships;
- Providing clients with product and service information;
- Managing client orders and claims;
- Handling client order documentation and records.

Abilities Needed:

- Age 18+ only;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Basic computer and Internet proficiency;
- Great communication skills and teamwork attitude;
- Solid time-management skills and attention to details;
- High self-organization skills and the ability to learn quickly.

We offer decent remuneration: fixed wages plus commission as well as accumulated bonuses and an open-minded approach, which encourages personal growth and achievements. Free training, friendly support by an assigned supervisor and other benefits are also a part of the package.

Please get back to this message in order to get further information on the Client Manager job. Individuals who can begin next week will have a priority.

---
Best regards,
HR Executive