USB Drives - custom printed with logo

Vanessa Tilden qantisn na odinleathergoods.com
Úterý Duben 3 08:58:30 CEST 2018

Hi,

I would like to speak with the person in charge of purchasing your logo /
branded promotional products
for your company?

We have been producing branded USB drives for over 10 years, for clients
across the US.
They are the perfect combination of marketing and promotion.   Let us print
your logo and load
your digital images, videos and files!
If you need marketing, advertising, gifts or incentives, USB flash drives
are the solution!

Here is what we include:
-All Memory Sizes from 64MB up to 128GB!
-Second Side Printing
-Low Minimum Quantities
-Rush Service Available
-Full color Printing

-How about a 100% custom design USB flash drive?  Maybe it will look like
your logo?
Your product for a marketing launch?
Send us your product image or logo files; we will create a design mock up
for you at no cost!
We are always running a new promo-deals; email to get pricing!

Ask about the °∞Double Your Memory°± upgrade promotion going on right
now!
Pricing is low right now, so let us know what you need and we will get you
a quick quote.

We will beat any competitors pricing as well, send us your last invoice and
we will beat it!

We always offer great rates for schools and nonprofits as well.
Regards,

Vanessa Tilden
Logo USB Account Manager