your business need help

Jim fefrace na littlemonkeytoes.com
Pondělí Duben 16 14:10:10 CEST 2018

Are you looking for inbound leads for your business?

With us you will buy leads, not lists.
We will email your b2b message out and drive new lead opportunities for
your business.

You can purchase by the lead, or pay a flat rate for a batch mailing.

There no set ups involved, you simply tell us your category of business.
Supply us with the basic email message and we do the rest.

Price varies depending on quantity ordered and the type of product or
service you offer.

Here's how it works.
We send your message to our lists.
Email replies come back to us, and we forwarded to you.

It's that simple.

If you would like to get on the lead generating schedule for next week,
reply back to this email.

Thanks!
Jim