FW: Funding For Project

Ibrahim Tafa ivo.teler na biobarica.xyz
Pátek Únor 7 10:40:34 CET 2020

Good Day

I am doing a follow up to find out if you are in need of funding
for your project/business? We have developed a new method of
funding which does not take longer again for our clients to
receive funding.

We are into project sponsorship, loan financing, project funding,
fund investment etc. If you are looking for  fund to finance your
Project or Business or if you are willing to work as our agent in
your country to source for client in need of funding and earn
commission, then get back to us more details.

I will share more to you once I get your respond on your
willingness to secure funding from us.

Kind Regards,
Mr Ibrahim Tafa,
Project Manager,
SIG Investment FZCO,
Address: Level 5, Al Sila Tower, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Email: ibrahimtafa011 na gmail.com
email: ibrahim-tafa na siginvestments-ae.com
Tel: +971586735238
Web: http://siginvestments-ae.com