Dear Czman, High Precision Gold Tester, Saving Your money 07/23/2021 13:50:16

Iris irisyyd na cfaninstrument.com
Pátek Červenec 23 07:50:16 CEST 2021

DearCzman,

This is Iris from CFAN Instrument, we have been exporting XRF analyzer more than 15 years.

From your website i found that you are doingbusiness withprecious metalproducts, ourinstrument is very suitable for your business range.
We can detect what elements inside ofgold jewelry, what's the value of these jewelries, 18K ,22K or 24K etc.
Nowadays, because gold price increases a lot, some jewelries or gold bar's value not meet its standard karat, or people mix Tungsten(W) or Iridium (Ir) inside of it, soyou need the metal analyzer to help you to find the true value.

Contact me, I will share more information with you

Looking foward to coopearting with you

Regards
Iris

Iris Ye 叶迎笃