Investment/Loan offer

muni.cz AhmedAlkaaf na gmail.com
Sobota Červen 26 17:42:38 CEST 2021

Greetings,

My name is Ahmed Al Kaaf, I work as Head Of Communications at GEI
LLC,we are currently offering debt financing within the minimum
face value of $1 Million to $5 Billion USD for project owners or
individual seeking for personal loans, if you are interested,
please kindly send your project proposal in PDF format for review
and funding consideration via email:info na gamma-emirates.com

Kindly provide your Skype ID for our easy communication if you
find the offer above interesting.

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Ahmed Al Kaaf
Head Of Communication, Gamma Emirates Investment LLC.
PO Box 3235, Level 3, Tower C-1,
Street 32, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Tel:+971521330552
Fax: +971 2 444 4012
Website: www.gei-ae.com