High quality of Fasteners

fastener na yuanbofstn.com.cn fastener na yuanbofstn.com.cn
Čtvrtek Duben 7 10:09:12 CEST 2022

Dear Sirs and Madams,

Good day to you.

Our company was an experienced and professional fasteners (bolts & nuts & washers) manufacturer exporter nearly 20 years.

Our cargoes are produced from finest steel (HBIS) with advanced and developed cold heading technology (hot forging & casting & CNC). The quality could be 100% and fully meet the high requirements of customers.

If you have any inquiries related us, welcome to contact with me freely.

Expecting the long-terms cooperation with your company.
(Expecting to be your reliable supplier in a long term.)

Many Thanks

Shell Wang

HEBEI SHIBIAO TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED
Tel: 0086-310-6992001 Fax:0086-310-6992002
Mobile(WhatsApp): 0086 18303202083
Skype: ybfastener
Email: wf na wfastener.com