Inquiries

Info office4 na hfmed.lonnaikj.com
Pondělí Leden 17 07:12:30 CET 2022

Hello,This is Athena from HFMED. We manufacture operating room equipment.
Please see below our price forOT tables andoperatinglights.If you need these products please send me the product name and quantity, I will send you catalog and price.
Best regards,
Athena zheng(please add my WhatsApp:+86 19117291362)
Surgical lights, OT table, ICU pendant, Oxygen concentrator, Patient Monitor, Electrosurgical unit, Infusion&Syringe Pump, UV light, Steam sterilizer, Pneumatic tourniquet, Defibrillator, Medical Ultrasound, Ventilator, Anesthesia machine, X-Ray machineVeterinary table, Grooming table,Pet cage, Pet incubator, Pet tub, Pet dryer etc
Certification: CE, ISO(TUV), FDA, EC-Rep
Shanghai Huifeng Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.

NO.885, Qiuxing Road, Pudong New Area,shanghai,China. 201306.
Mob/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 19117291362