Bolts and nuts

sales na yuanbofstn.com.cn sales na yuanbofstn.com.cn
Úterý Březen 1 05:32:22 CET 2022

Dear  Purchase Manager,

Good morning!

Our factory was specialized in fasteners (bolts & nuts & washers ) producing and exporting with more than 10 years.

We had very strictly testing and controlling system in raw material choosing, producing, testing and packing. Our cargoes were widely used in
1. Oil and Gas
2. Railway and Bridge
3. Machinery and Steel Structure
4. Wind and Electric Power
5. Other Industries.

Now we can produce and supply,
Stud Bolt, Hex Bolt, Hex Flange Bolt, Hex Socket Bolt, U & L & J Bolt,	Non-standard Bolt;
Hex Nut, Hex Flange Nut, Hex Nylon Nut, Non-standard Nut;
Washer, Non-standard washer.

If you have any inquiries related us, welcome to contact with me freely.

Hope we could be your reliable supplier.

Best Regards,

Ms.Shell Wang
HEBEI SHIBIAO TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED
Tel: 0086-310-6992001 Fax:0086-310-6992002
Mobile(WhatsApp): 0086 18303202083
Skype: ybfastener
Email: wf na wfastener.com