MySQL -> table is full

Honza Pazdziora adelton na informatics.muni.cz
Pátek Srpen 6 09:34:20 CEST 1999

On Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 04:32:06PM +0200, Vladimír Vlach wrote:
> Dobry den,
> nevim proc, ale najednou mam problem u jedne z mych tabulek
> v MySQL.
> Tabulka ma asi 160.000 zaznamu a pri nasledujicim SQL dotazu mi
> vyhodi chybu:
> SELECT fileid, ref, count(fileid) AS val from bruimstat
> WHERE cas > '1999-07-27' GROUP BY fileid ORDER BY val
> DESC LIMIT 1;
>
> ERROR 1114: The table 'SQL3f5d_0' is full
>

> Nesetkal jste se s tim nekdo ? Ja nevim co to je.
> prikaz isamchk bruimstat.ISM mi nevykaze zadnou chybu.

18.2.6 The table is full error

This error occurs when an in-memory temporary table becomes larger
than tmp_table_size bytes. To avoid this problem, you can use the
-O tmp_table_size=# option to mysqld to increase the temporary table
size, or use the SQL option SQL_BIG_TABLES before you issue the
problematic query. See section 7.24 SET OPTION syntax.

You can also start mysqld with the --big-tables option. This is
exactly the same as using SQL_BIG_TABLES for all queries.

Neni to o bruimstat, ale o docasne tabulce, ve ktere se tridi ten Vas
group by dotaz.

 Honza Pazdziora | adelton na fi.muni.cz | http://www.fi.muni.cz/~adelton/
 make vmlinux.exe			-- SGI Visual Workstation Howto
Any spam sent to my email will be rewarded by complaint to your ISP abuse
  team and abuse teams of servers that relayed that message. It works.