American SQL Server developer seeks work in Prague

Ion Chalmers Freeman ionFreeman na foxInternet.net
Čtvrtek Říjen 3 20:13:56 CEST 2002

Hi!
	Let me know if there's a better newsgroup for this -- reply to the
group so others don't make the same mistake. I'll be available for work
in Prague starting October Sixteenth, and I was wondering how to get it.
	I was trained in SQL Server 6.5 at Microsoft in 1996. Since then, I've
built applications against SQL Server 6.5, 7.0 and              2000 on
a variety of platforms. I have done logical and physical database
designs from business requirements and from technical specifications. I
have written administrative scrips for backups, for user management and
for launching external services. I have written stored procedures to
handle complex business logic, including string parsing, cursor
management, dynamic queries and cross-tab queries. I have used triggers
to enforce database rules. I have used DTS, Analysis Services, and XML
Services.
	I speak no Czech, but I'm sure that I can make a positive and immediate
contribution to any team working with Microsoft SQL Server. If you have
any advice or direction for me, drop me a line.
	You can search for my name in microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming to
see some of the things I've been involved in. I've posted my resume at
http://web3.foxinternet.net/ionFreeman/resume/20020708_technical_contact.htm
Dekuji!
ion