Not MLM! call on http://www.optinfreedom.biz

Donnell Roth o30gpdihui na yahoo.com
Pondělí Prosinec 1 01:43:47 CET 2003

Not MLM! call on http://www.optinfreedom.biz
This could be the most important information you ever receive.
No MLM.... No Selling... No Games.
Get paid to pass along life changing information.

A $250k 1st year potential working from any location
with a 3-years-old debt-free company

If you are tired of the BS and want to relax

Do not miss this!

When you request more information, please complete
all the info we ask for,
otherwise we won't reply.

You won't be directed to a fancy website or
get bumped with follow up messages.

We do business on a personal basis.

One of our associates will contact you by phone to
verify your interest and direct you to the information.

NO selling and NO convincing on our part.
You either like it or not. The choice is YOURS!

http://www.optinfreedom.biz/

Thank you,
Donnell Roth

If you( databases na linux.cz  ) would like to be off future mailings go here

http://www.optinfreedom.biz/nofreedom.html