give us a life meaningful

belism marshall belism na sify.com
Čtvrtek Červenec 31 04:24:37 CEST 2003

MRS.BELISA MARSHALL & FAMILY.
Sir/Madam,
 For the last 17 years we White farmers in Zimbabwe tried to go on about our business of running ourFarms and hoping that the promises of the Black government to respect our Rights could be trusted. Instead, our hopes have been dashed.President Robert Mugabe has designated approximately half of all the Farmland in Zimbabwe owned by White farmers for seizure by his government without compensation. Our farms are divided up and given to former Members of his terrorist army in return for there continued political Support. We Whites, of course, are quite distressed by this.Most of us have lived in Zimbabwe all our lives, and Everything we had is in these farms. We are financially ruined by Mugabe's planned "ethnic cleansing" of white’s farmland and we have nowhere to go. Our laments have been largely ignored by the rest of the World. I am Mrs. Belisa Marshall, the Wife of the late Stephen D.Marshall, of the Commercial, The Government claims that the policy seeks to redress past colonial Injustices by redistributing land to poor black farmers. The process has become increasingly politicized as President Mugabe's supporters have used violence against white farmers workers, resulting in ten white Farmers being murdered. In reality much of the seized land have been Allocated to politicians and supporters of Mugabe's re-election campaign. After the last general elections in my country when the incumbent President Mr. Robert Mugabe won the presidential election, the government has adopted a very aggressive land reform programmed. This programmed is Solely aimed at taking the land owned by white African farmers for Redistribution to black farmers. This programmed has attracted worldwide Condemnation including world leaders. This has also forced several white farmers to flee the country for fear of victimization and Physical abuse. Few months ago, our headquarters in Harare was attacked and looted by Black protesters and in the process burnt down the whole!
  buildin
g which resulted in the killing of my Husband by mob action of Zimbabwean war Veterans. Few weeks before the death of my Husband, he had successfully transferred the sum of Ten Million United States Dollars US$10,000,000) to a Finance Firm in overseas and he did mentioned on his “WILL” that all his estate to be given to me , as he foresaw the Looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money in question was transferred and it is confirm in the account of the Finance firm for investment purpose. The proposed amount was meant for the purchase of new machineries and Chemicals for proposed new farms in Zimbabwe. This funds was wired to the Finance Firm for the fear of seizure by the Government, as President Mugabe has declared that the seizure policy will Be accelerated. He has introduced the Land Reform Act of which my Husband, and many rich White farmers were killed and many affected. It is against this background and with the present directive giving to us white farmers to leave the country that the rest of my children and I Have decided to contact you for assistance; we need to get the funds (US$10,000.000.00) out Of the finance firm and would need it invested in a viable business Venture in your country with your assistance. Once we can get your Commitment and sincerity of helping us in claiming the said funds From the finance Firm and investing this funds on our behalf then we Would proceed to forward to you copies of the “WILL” and a Letter of Authority that will empower you to claim this funds on my behalf. However, you would then need to assist us in opening a non-resident Account, which will aid us in transferring the money into any account you will nominate. South African law prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) from Opening an account or be involved in any financial transaction. Please we Would need to get this done without the knowledge of the Agents of Zimbabwean Government which is bent on confiscating everything that a Zimbabwean White Farmer h!
 as work
for. As a woman, I intend to entrust my future and that of my children on these funds. Please, if you are ready to assist us, I will forward you the an urgent message to the Finance as that you are “Trustee” to the funds and could go into partnership for a viable and profitable investment in your Country. Please get back to me if you can be of assistance . I expect your confidentiality and your prompt response to this mail so as to proceed. Regards and God Bless. BELISA MARSHALL

Daląí informace o konferenci Databases