CONFIDENTIAL

Hassan Yassin hassan_yassin na zwallet.com
Pátek Listopad 28 17:14:58 CET 2003

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR  ASSISTANCE

I am Hassan Yassin  the son of General Elvira Yassin of Iraq. My late father was one of the victims of the April 2003 bomb attack in Baghdad the capital of Iraq.

I am contacting you in confidence to help us in collecting an amount of US$16,200,000.00 (Sixteen Million Two hundred  Thousand U. S. Dollars) deposited by my late father in overseas. My late father deposited this money in a finance organisation in overseas when the Iraqi government and secret services started monitoring his accounts in Iraq. I am personally soliciting for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on members of my family and me.

We shall like you to work with us as a foreign associate to claim the fund on our behalf and deposit it into your account.

We would give you 15% of the fund for your assistance and 5% is set aside for any expenses we might incurred during the transaction, while 80% is for my family. Our 80% would be kept in your account for investment in any profitable business proposed by you.

May I at this point, emphasis the high level of confidentiality, which this business demands and hope you will not betray the trust and confidence that I repose in you. However, you may need to give me sufficient assurance that you will not sit on this fund when it is finally remitted into your bank account. As soon as you give me the assurance, I shall forward to you the certificate of deposit and other vital documents to enable you clear the fund.

Please if you are honest and interested in assisting us do send your full name, address, tel/fax no when replying me so that we can prepare the some documents presenting you as the beneficiary of the fund which would enable you claim the fund on our behalf from the finance organisation.

Sincerely yours,

Hassan Yassin.

Note that I am contacting you based on the fact that you will help my family in investing our own share of the funds in your country. We must have to trust you before the information of the organisation is given to you.