Winning Notice for Category "C" Winner

interlottonl2004 na netscape.net interlottonl2004 na netscape.net
Neděle Duben 11 03:38:37 CEST 2004

WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "C" WINNER INTERNATIONAL
LOTTO NETHERLAND  IL/FLW/12-C033721192 :

It is our pleasure to inform you that you have emerged
as a Category "C" winner of the  International Lotto
Netherlands. CONGRATULATIONS! You are entitled to a prize
sum of 1,500,000.00.Euro Reference number for your
prize is IL/FLW/12-C033721192 , ticket number A/03-4912.

As a category "C" winner, you have been selected from a
total number of 100,000 names drawn from Asia, Africa,
Europe, Middle East and America. After the computer
ballot of our International Promotions Program, only
Ten winners emerged in this category and therefore
are to receive payouts of (1,500,000.00 Euro) from the
total 15,000,000.00 Euro for Third category winners.

To immediately collect your prize, please contact our
Category "C" financial handlers with information
below:

Mr.Patrick Mason

Financial Director
Global Securities and Financial Company Limited.
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwai 86
1012 SE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tel: (+31) 645808259

email:patrickmason2 na gsfcbv.com

Provide prize reference number IL/FLW/12-C033721192 and winning
ticket number-A/03-4912 for confirmation. In your best
interests, you must initiate contact within one week
of receipt of this correspondence.Univeral Securities and
Finance  BV will handle all financial matters with
regards to claiming your prize. You are also advised
to send a copy of this email,either by fax or email,
to your financial handler Mr. Mark Lansford ,when
contacting him.

You are to keep all lotto information from the
public as we will not entertain cases of multiple
claims processing or compromise the privacy and
security for all winners.

Other necessary International Lotto Netherland information
are:

Draw 1 number: 01-11417
Draw 2 number: 02-7962
Draw 3 number: 03-4365
International Lottery code no: IL56009

You may be required to provide any of the above
information during the process of collecting your
prize.

We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that
you participate in any of our international programs
in the nearest future.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ann Ross