please read your assistance required

Dr Omonigho Omo nigho101 na netscape.net
Čtvrtek Únor 19 19:42:40 CET 2004

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr O.Omonigho, We need your help to recieve the sum of Sixteen million Two hundred and Fifty thousand Dollars (US$16.25M) which represent an over invoiced contract that is floating in our system, Department of Minerals & Energy, South Africa. Please contact me For more information on this email, the deal is 100% hitch free.

I can only transfer the money with the help of a foreign partner hence I contact you, I look forward to be hearing from you via email (nigho na myway.com)

Regards,

Dr.Omonigho Omo.