Returned mail: see transcript for details

Mail Delivery Subsystem MAILER-DAEMON na linux.cz
Čtvrtek Duben 13 10:09:13 CEST 2006

Dear user databases na linux.cz, mail server administrator of linux.cz would like to let you know that:

We have found that your email account has been used to send a large amount of spam messages during the last week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
linux.cz user support team.