you better read this, or you'll kick yourself

Clark Christopher tl.ma na china-gemstar.com
Sobota Srpen 12 20:35:01 CEST 2006

TRADE SMARTER TODAY : EGLY.OB

Here is a pick you can't afford to miss. EVER-GLORY International is putting together an extremely impressive year. We expect this to be capped of with a finalized acquisition, a new factory, and a record earnings report. We believe that now is the time to accumulate.

Date: Monday, August 14, 2006
Company: EVER-GLORY International Group Inc.
Symbol: EGLY
Current Price: $.87
Target Price : $3.50

Successful acquisition news expected this month.

Get in on this one before it explodes. We are expecting solid short-term gains with huge gains expected as we head later into the year.

Get in first thing Monday, Do Not Wait! The Momentum has Started.

NISKAYUNA, New York (AP) -- It sounds like something out of science fiction.
Don't miss buy on 14 Aug 2006