becoming more sort: to what is a planet, hold on Terminus with the

Bryan Henry wpxopd na mafermino.com.br
Pondělí Říjen 9 07:49:57 CEST 2006

Bulls -N- Bears Early October Report
Alert Issued for Tuesday October 10th, 2006

First we would like to say Thank You to all of our avid readers!  We have had HUGE success over the last few months and have become one of the most widely read investment newsletters in the world.  We have accomplished this by providing timely, accurate information on st0cks with the potential for great returns.
We Profiled CHMS over the weekend and SURELY as expected MONDAY started off with a BANG!!  CHMS saw highs of 55% increase in price yesterday and Tuesday October 10th, 2006 is gonna be even bigger.  It's GO TIME for CHMS.  With the ACQUISITION of TopBiz the company is getting the attention it deserves.  Watch this one early as the price SOARS like a HAWK!!!
Company: China Mobility Solutions, Inc.

Ticker: CHMS.OB
Current Price: $O.12 UP 15%
Monday's Volume: 1.2million
Target Price: $1.20
Recommendation: 10(10) BUY

*WHY YOU SHOULD BUY CHMS*
*  WITH THIS ACQUISITION CHMS WILL OWN 60% OF TOPBIZ
* TOPBIZ GENERATED USD 2.67M IN 2005 AND ITS LOOKING SKYHIGH FOR 2006 FIGURES
* TOPBIZ DEVELOPS SMS BANKING SYSTEMS FOR CHINA BANKS
* TOTAL REVENUE FOR Q2 2006 WAS UP 25.5% FROM REVENUE IN Q2 2005
*  REVENUE FROM THE FIRST 6 MONTHS OF 2006 IS UP 27.4% FROM 1ST 6MONTHS REVENUE IN 2005
*  CASH AND CASH EQUIVALENTS WERE US 5.85 MILLION AS OF JUNE 30, 20056
** WITH THIS BEING OUR TOP PROFILED STOCK OF THE MONTH, WERE SURE TO SEE HIGHS GO WAY OVER THE 55% MARK WE SAW MONDAY!! WATCH IT TUESDAY AND ALL THIS WEEK FOR STEADY INCREASES AND WHOPPING TRADING VOLUME!!!!!!!!
THIS COMPANY SHOWED A SOLID 27% YEAR-over-year increase in revenue, and increased gross profit margins from 75% to 79% for the first half year.  They have excellent marketing and unparralled technology and service!

Recent Acquisition News:
According to the acquisition agreement, the Company will directly acquire 49% of Topbiz and indirectly acquire control of an additional 11% of Topbiz, giving it effective control of 60% of the company. CHMS will pay Topbiz US$3,700,000 in cash and issue 8,081,818 new shares in a Regulation S offering at the deemed price of US$0.46. Topbiz generated US$2.67 million in revenue in 2005, and recorded US$590,000 of deferred revenue. It made a net profit of US$785,000 in 2005, and had US$1.25 million cash-on-hand as of December 31, 2005. All of these figures were prepared in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles Incredible news is coming out for CHMS. We believe that our readers should accumulate while there is still time. Opportunities like this don't come along everyday.
  - About China Mobility Solutions, Inc. -
China Mobility Solutions, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CHMS - News), a pioneer in developing Short Message Services (SMS) as a primary advertising medium in China, provides mobile marketing, branding and enterprise solutions to its rapidly expanding client base of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME). China Mobility also provides other mobile solutions such as mobile email systems and mobile solutions for field sales to SME. Through proprietary profit sharing agreements, China Mobility's advertising audience includes SMS subscribers from China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom

TRADE SMART AND WIN !
Put CHMS on your RADAR and watch it THIS TUESDAY!!