digitizing Service

Johnson blueskydesigner na 163.com
Úterý Říjen 17 12:23:25 CEST 2006

Dear Customer
 We are a professional digitizing company . I have assembled a very experienced and talented team of digitizers. My team takes great pride in providing youwith the quality file you need to produce a fine finished product. You will enjoy our service andattention to detail. I guarantee it.Send your art work and instructions by 6:00 p.m. your time and in most cases you will have your files waiting for you when you arrive to work the following morning. We can make simple edits same day.And in some cases accommodate very rush orders. Our prices start at $3.00 per thousand stitches.I understand that service is key to our mutual success. My company cannot be successful unless your company is successful. I invite you to try our service today. I would like very much to show you what
we can do for your company. (if you want to offer free design do it but not necessary)
Johnson