Chinese new year's special offer

lucky sales na hq747.com
Pondělí Leden 29 02:53:02 CET 2007

Dear Sir or Madam:

How is everything with you and your business?

I am writing to tell you a good news : As Chinese's new year is coming, our company will have a sales promotion activity

 from 27th January to 15th February,2007 . During the sales promotion activity,our company will offer special price for

some machines,please find the below list:

I think that is a very very good chance for you to save lots of money if you can place an order from 27th January to 15th February,2007.

As our company only will have this sales promotion during this time.Therefore I sincerely hope you can catch this good chance.

I sincerely look forward to having a chance to do the business with you,and I surely will repay you with a miracle to make fortune.

Products List:

DC MMA WELDER                  ARC-160/ ARC-200/ ARC-250
DC TIG WELDER                  TIG-160S/ TIG-200S/ TIG-200A
AIR PLASMA CUTTING             CUT40/ CUT60/ CUT100
AC/DC TIG WELDER               TIG200 AC/DC
TIG/MMA with Pulse WELDER      TIG200P
AC/DC Pulsing TIG WELDER       TIG250P AC/DC, TIG315P AC/DC
CO2 MIG/MAG WELDER             NBC-200S/ NBC-200Y/ NBC-250Y/ NBC-250F

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

http://www.hq747.com
Tel:0086-755-21218082
Fax:0086-755-86182481
MSN: fortuneforsales na hotmail.com