Blessings from God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Prof.Oserheimen Aigberadion Osunbor governorsoffice na edostate.gov.ng
Středa Březen 26 03:56:38 CET 2008

May the knowledge of God's love and His grace fill your heart and life as we
remember His death on the Cross this Easter Period. In deed, Christ is risen
and because He is, we have a reason to love God, serve Him and serve His
people. Based on this scripture, it became obvious that I should do the
right thing if I must enter into
the kingdom of God. My Name is Prof.Oserheimen Osunbor the present Gov of
Edo State,a God fearing and dedicated Christian.Pls Visit the sites below.

http://www.newstin.co.uk/sim/uk/48715689/en-010-001327545
http://allafrica.com/stories/200803210426.html
http://www.edostate.gov.ng/about_gov.html

After my fasting and prayers Today, I asked God to make his choice and
direct me to an honest Christian that I can trust to work with in investing
some funds abroad. I then came across your address on the Internet.
Also, could you get back to me having visiting the above website to enable
us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best
of your understanding.
I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without
knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and
decides to go public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the
essence of this message is strictly for Charity/Mutual benefits. May God
bless you as you make up your mind to work for God.
Thanks.
Senator (Professor) Oserheimen Aigberadion Osunbor