Open vacancies

Christian Woodward terno200 na travelhotline.com.au
Středa Duben 4 17:53:34 CEST 2012

The developing company recruiting candidates.
The position salary  is not less than 2050 euro excluding the bonuses from
each operation. Part-time work. Education is within the work. Requirements
for a candidates:
- Average age no less than 21 years old
- Habitation in the territory the European Union
- Excellent handling with the computer and Internet
Constantly our team goes for development in all directions. We invite a
reliable a task-oriented a sociable a honest people to join the professinal
team.
Learn the full offers about the vacant position by mailing request to the
e-mail - jobs na jobsmakr.net