URGENT ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE federalminfinance na w.cn
Čtvrtek Leden 5 18:08:19 CET 2012

URGENT ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION

Sir,

Please note very carefully, Mr.Ferenc Horvat of 4513 cobble creek IN

Raleigh,NC 27616-0702 USA and his Nigerian partner Mr KOLA ABIOLA came

to my office with a sworn affidavit to re-route your payment into a

new Bank NATIONAL SAVINGS AND COMMERCIAL BANK LTD 1051 BUDAPEST,NADOR

U.6 HUNGARY SWIFT CODE:OTPVHUB A/CC:11775056-29187012

His Tel:+919-235-2815.

However, before this is done, you are hereby requested to confirm to

us without delay the followings:

If Mr.Ferenc Horvat is one of your Director’s as he claimed.

If you have instructed him to appoint an attorney /agent on your behalf.

If you have authorized us through your agent to issue Cash Call Payment
 Remittance
 to them on your behalf. Please, also confirm if you

have authorized Mr.Ferenc Horvat to change your Banking particulars as stated above.

As a matter of transparency and accountability,we require all payments

schedules must obtain the necessary and mandatory affidavit from the
Federal High Court and then approval for immediate wire.

It is imperative that an investigation of this nature which involves

inheritance /contract claims should demonstrate adherence to the rule of law,

due process and impartiality in order to justify its outcome.
The Federal Government of Nigeria does not approve for now payment
by ATM VISA CARD as widely claimed by
imposters/fraudsters and we disassociate ourselves from similar
fronted antics by fraudsters to extort money from unsuspecting beneficiaries.
All approved/verified claims should be transferred via bank to bank
wire transaction.
Yours
 Sincerely,

WILSON NWACHUKWU