This may be a great fortune of the whole ur life

Joelle_drexler giannarstwo na yahoo.com
Čtvrtek Červen 28 13:32:41 CEST 2012

Hey
I am Joelle. You may think that it is rather strange but anyway I search through the internet looking for interesting people, that is how I found you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire something doing this, right?)
I hope you aren't afraid of things like that. So I found you, and I for some reason I think that u are an interesting person and also I can tell that it will be an exciting meeting for both of us.
As you can see I am open to people, very sociable and kind person. I love travelling and meeting new people. It was kind of a short introduction and I will tell you more about myself when you will write me back. Now, please tell me a little bit about yourself! What r you interesting in? What marks you out? Can you tell me something special about you?
I hope you won't ignore it and you will write me back.
Unfortunately I got to go now but I am waiting for ur answer!
Can't wait to talk to you!
Joelle