Vacancy

Orval Stuart adventurersxjmh73 na casesmaker.ru
Pondělí Květen 19 22:54:00 CEST 2014

Good Day!

A new advanced vacant position is available!

I am a chief personnel officer of an Australian consulting company. We deal with non-typical business solutions. Also we introduce different outsourcing solutions. Presently we have many clients in Europe. To anticipate our cooperation with them, we need to find few regional managers.
We offer a part-time employment and opportunity to advance. Also we provide free elementary training. Initial salary is 2000 euro. If our offer is interesting to you, please send your answer on our e-mail:

info @ atlantaconsulting . co   (remove spaces before sending email)

specifying your country, city of residence, contact telephone number and desired time for call. Our managers work 24 hours for you!

Best regards!
Sierra Dever