Verified Informatica Users

Leslie Poulin leslie.poulin na worldonlinetech.com
Čtvrtek Leden 18 22:29:34 CET 2018

Hi,
Would you be interested in Informatica Users contact information in excel sheet for unlimited marketing usage? We provide Top Decision Makers information like Name, Email, Title, Phone and company details of companies using Informatica.
If you are interested in other companies such as:-

?  Cognos

?  Red hat

?  UGS

?  Adobe

?  Autodesk

?  Sun microsystem

?  Tibco and many more.....

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.
Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Leslie

Marketing Executive

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the right person in your organization.

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back "Leave Out" in a subject line