Hello

Leina Weber leina.weber09 na gmail.com
Pondělí Červenec 2 15:32:50 CEST 2018

Hello dear,
My name is Leina Weber I am a Canadian of origin and I am an orphan of both parents. I have contacted you earlier but not response from you, I do not know if you remember me, but for a moment I am contacting you again so that you could help me to recover my inheritance fortune of $3.5 million dollars which was in a trunk box that my father had kept in a warehouse of one Security Company and this money was intended for a real estate project. so I have gone personally to the Security Company to claim the box, and thank God the box was released to me. This is why i have decided to come over to your place so that you can help me invest the fund in your country, and you will surely have your own share properly, but all i need is your approval before taking my flight to your country, which is why I resumed contact with you.I will pay my ticket to meet you, Will you be available to receive me?
I wait for your answer before taking my flight.
Leina.