Verifications steps

Trust Wallet master na mtilms.com
Úterý Leden 11 00:48:40 CET 2022

Trust Wallet requires all users to verify their wallets in order to comply with KYC regulations this must be done before 13/01/2022 as a regulated financial services company, we are required to verify all wallets on our platform. We require all customers to verify their wallets to continue using our service.What if I don’t complete the wallet verification?If you don’t verify your wallet, your wallet will be restricted.
Verify your wallet
If the button above doesn't work, try the page below.https://trustwallet.com/accounts/wallet-verification=45181285156c45e305ca87a65ab9107a1eca7e00    For further assistance with this issue, please contact our support team here.