true stalactite

GCarol DPreston vhfq na gruppo-leonardo.com
Úterý Červenec 17 12:37:29 CEST 2007

Pay88, Inc. (PAYI.OB)
$2.50

Looks like new News is due out this week

Read the report and pick up on Tuesday

asso said a state patrolman told him to evacuate, adding, "I started to panic a little bit. I was just hoping that was the end of it."

Pat Garriott said he was eating in the basement cafeteria when he heard shots.

Japan sits atop four tectonic plates and is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries. The last major quake to hit the capital, Tokyo, killed some 142,000 people in 1923, and experts say the capital has a 90 percent chance of suffering a major quake in the next 50 years.

Tsunami warnings were issued along the coast of Niigata but later lifted.

A man carrying a gun and declaring "I am the emperor" was shot and killed Monday outside the offices of Gov. Bill Ritter by a security officer, a spokesman said. Ritter was not injured.

A ceiling collapsed in a gym in Kashiwazaki where about 200 people had gathered for a badminton tournament, and one person was hurt, Kyodo reported. The quake also knocked a train car off the rails while it was stopped at a station. No one was injured.