HELLO

David Martins davidmartins0002 na yahoo.es
Úterý Červen 26 23:24:31 CEST 2007

Hi, Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before   making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by   virtue of its nature.

I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer  deal involving us €4,546,810.00 (Four Million five hundred and fourty six thousand eight hundred and ten Euro).This funds has been stashed out of the excess   profit made last year by my branch office the International Commercial  Bank which I am the manager.

 I have already submitted an approved end of   the year report for the year 2005 to my head office here in Madrid-Spain  and they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this   amount on a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary.

Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as   holder
 of the Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply   to my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of   the funds to your designated bank account.        If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the   funds while 70% shall be for me.

 Kindly forward your response to: davidmartins0002 na yahoo.es

 With Regards,

David Martins.