potize s db-website

Vítězslav Uhlíř uhlirv na post.cz
Čtvrtek Září 20 10:17:33 CEST 2007

Dobry den,
kvuli chybe se mi nedari vygenerovat webove stranky pomoci docbook-website. Chyba muze byt i v nekterem z mnoha nastaveni, protoze tvorbu stranek jsem po dlouhou dobu nespoustel, ale ruzne prepinace jsem menil neustale.
Popis problemu je v AJ (zatim nezodpovezen), jelikoz se mi samozrejme nechce prekladat to zpet do CJ.

Pro vetsi srozumitelnost: vyraz "another process" = vytvoreni html souboru za pomoci autolayout.xml.

A zde je samotny text (snad k popisu staci):
I have ran into difficulties with docbook-website last weeks or months after many succesfull years of using.

I create my autolayout.xml and the process seems ok (= like usually). But when I start another process, it always finishes by error: " index.xml does not exist. Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 73".
But index.xml is in its place and layout.xml file is correct.

The error message is created in the file C:\docbook\docbook-website-2.6.0\xsl\chunk-common.xsl:
  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="function-available('sweb:exists')">
      <xsl:if test="not(@href) and not(sweb:exists($srcFile))">
        <xsl:message terminate="yes">
          <xsl:value-of select="$srcFile"/>
          <xsl:text> does not exist.</xsl:text>
        </xsl:message>
      </xsl:if>
    </xsl:when> cont...

There are also namespaces in the styleshhet declaration at the top of this file:
                xmlns:xweb="xalan://com.nwalsh.xalan.Website"
                xmlns:sweb="http://nwalsh.com/xslt/ext/com.nwalsh.saxon.Website "
                exclude-result-prefixes="sweb xweb"

I have no idea if the problem is stuck somewhere in my *.xsl or *.bat settings files, or outside my docbook environment.

I'll be glad if you find something helpful.
Dekuji za pomoc
Vitezslav Uhlir