Bequest.

Maxwell Thorowgood info na fieldcourtchambers.co.uk
Pátek Únor 8 09:46:16 CET 2008

07/02/2008

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

Attn: Sir/ Madam

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the  estate of Late Engr. Luther Klein, I once again try to notify  you as my earlier letter returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email  address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Luther Klein made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to you in the codicil and last testament to his  WILL. This may sound strange and unbelievable to  you, but it is real and true. Being a widely  travelled man, he must
have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Luther Klein until his death was a member  of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He had a very good heart, and he was a philanthropist. His  great philanthropy earned  him numerous awards during his life time. Late Engr. Luther Klein died on the 13th  day of March, 2005 at the age of 80 years, and  his WILL is now
ready for execution. According  to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor  and the needy in our society.

Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful I will, do endeavour to get back to me as soon  as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time through my  personal email address below.

Email: maxthorowgood_fieldcourt na yahoo.com.hk
Sincerely Yours,
Stella Marvin
Secretary to Maxwell Thorowgood