Working Part Time

docbook na linux.cz docbook na linux.cz
Čtvrtek Říjen 6 09:14:20 CEST 2011

WUG Company is an international holding company, specialized in development of complex,
leading edge projects in the financial industry.

WUG is a virtue of the most advanced, modern and
flexible business models aiming at the result-oriented(or added value-based) performance.

WUG offers excellent benefits for its employees including competitive salaries,
regular salary reviews and performance based bonus system, great working conditions, medical insurance,
flexible working hours, and a chance for international travel.

We are building a world-class company on a strong foundation of world-class people.
Thus we aim to hire reliable, experienced and responsible employee for the position Financial Representative.

Responsibilities:
 Processing customer feedbacks
 Analyzing the customer problems
 Communicating with our office representatives
 Processing transfers
 Managing database

Skills:
 Critical style of thinking
 Intermediate and above level of spoken English and up-intermediate of written English,
  technical reading/writing is obligatory
 Quick-learning

Join the team of bright and ambitious professionals for a chance to be at
the forefront of the latest trends and opportunities.

WUG excellent benefits package includes:
 Competitive salaries up to 2300 Euro per month
 Company stock ownership
 Regular salary reviews
 Performance based bonus system
 Flexible working hours
 Opportunity for international travel

If you are interested, please reply to: Milton na all-ukjobs.com,Thank you!