What a monster run already this morning

kristen na eknet.net kristen na eknet.net
Čtvrtek Červen 20 14:36:11 CEST 2013

59.000 new buyers enjoyed Flick since Tuesday. Stock is was named
the New Great Micro-Cap deal set to Breakout Monday and Run all next
days. H_A I R is being selected by buyers this week because the Top
start playing the market this week with Monster upside chance in
days. H_A I R is showing big audience gains. H_A I R is often a run
justaccumulating its BULLISH game and is gettin to big audience with
large buying. Tip is acquisitions and joint ventures are here
immediately so act fast today and hop on this Supernova.