Printing System

sales6 na hc-printery.eicp.net sales6 na hc-printery.eicp.net
Čtvrtek Říjen 18 13:14:38 CEST 2018

Dear sir or madam,

This is Joy from H&C Printing Center, I find your information on the
Internet, so I would like
to catch the precious chance to introduce our printing services to you.

Our company locates in Xiamen, China. We specialize in printing for many
years. We can print
paper and plastic products such as books, magazines, catalogue, stickers,
bags etc. And our
high quality and thoughtful services enjoy popularity in the world market
because we use the
most advanced machine to print.

So whatever you need to print, please tell me detailed information, including
size, pages, ink,
material, binding, quantity, destination port of your item you need to print,
and then we will
offer you further services.

Sincerely hope to cooperate with you, so if you have any questions, please
contact me by
admin na hongchengco.com. I am always
here at your disposal.

I look forward to receiving your reply.