Vaše zásilka je pozastavena celním odbavením

DHL Servis stribro na digitalni-obchodnik.cz
Pátek Červenec 22 15:49:49 CEST 2022

Vážený zákazníku,
Vaše zásilka čeká na osvobození od daně/celního poplatku (30,20 CZK) .
Navštivte prosím následující odkaz a podle toho aktualizujte své informace:
https://dhl.cz/trackings1930658323573260139/feeduty
Pozdravy,
Celní odbavení DHL
, copying or disclosure of the material in this email or of parts hereof (including reliance thereon) is strictly forbidden.We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software ]
For the conduct of investment business in the UK, the Company is authorised by Banca d’Italia and subject to limited regulation in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority ( FCA ) and the Prudential Regulation Authority ( PRA ). Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority ( FCA ) and the Prudential Regulation Authority ( PRA ) are available from us on request.
In the UK Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. operates through its London Branch, located at 90 Queen Street, London EC4N 1SA. Registered in England & Wales under No.FC016201, Branch No.BR000036
To comply with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you thanalties un or matter addressed herein to another party.

In the Republic of Ireland, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Ireland plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and is a member of the Intesa Sanpaolo Group. It is registered in Ireland as company no.125216 – VAT Reg. No. IE 4817418C and located at 2nd Floor, International House, 3 Harbourmaster Place, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01 K8F1, Ireland.