Emacs a adresar s ELisp soubory

Matej Cepl ceplma00 na yahoo.com
Pondělí Únor 25 01:43:18 CET 2002

On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 11:02:04AM +0100, Petr Mojzisek wrote:
> potrebuju si k Emacsu pridat jeden el soubor s major modem pro
> PHP.  Nemuzu jej dat do cesty EMACSu, neb nejsem root.
> Potrebuju tedy rozsirit cestu hledani el souboru. Bohuzel neco
> jako:

Nastavte si v .emacs proměnnou load-path.

Matěj

--
Matej Cepl, ceplma00 na yahoo.com

My point was simply that such tax proposals [for Pigovian taxes
compensating for the transaction costs] are the stuff that dreams
are made of. In my youth it was said, that what was too silly to
be said may be sung. In modern economics it may be put into
mathematics.
	-- Ronald Coase
	   Notes on the Problem of Social Cost