PARTERNASHIP

GLORIA SANTOS gloria na hotmail.com
Čtvrtek Září 25 01:45:43 CEST 2003

Dear Sir

I am a widow from Angola.I am currently residing in Nigeria

with my family as refegue.This is as a result of the civil war in my country

which resulted to the death of my husband and my first daughter.

You were introduced to me by a very close foreign associate who

assured me of your readiness to assist my family in my investment

venture. She gave me your particulars and asked me to contact you

immediately. The issue is that i am a widow with children who inherited

a legal WILL to the value of $27.7 Million from my late husband.

I wish to invest this sum in your company or any other profitable

business to be guided by you.You are the last hope of this family

in this business venture as was suggested by my friend. My main

motive of contacting you was because of the political stability

and security to life and property in your country. I will appreciate

company with stability and growth potentials, also with minimal

tax deductions for foreign investors. I will be very willing to s

end to you my family profiles as soon as i receive your acceptance

mail. You should please send to me your company and personal profiles,

including some investment hints in your country. Thanks for your

prompt reply and you should please send your reply to my Email address

above.For prompt discussion your telephone/fax numbers is needed as
well.

MRS. GLORIA SANTOS.