PRIVATE

mikeagung na tiscali.co.uk mikeagung na tiscali.co.uk
Pondělí Duben 26 05:21:56 CEST 2004

MIKE AGU
AGU & ASSOCIATES,
12 MOREMI CLOSE
S/W IKOYI-LAGOS.
EMAIL:law_agung na tiscali.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this
mail, if the contents does not meet with your
personal and business ethics, I appologise in advance.

I am Barrister Mike Agu ( attorney at law), I
represent Alhaji Ishmaila Gwarzo estates. Alhaji
Gwarzo was the chief security adviser of the then
military leader of this country(Nigeria) in the
person of Late General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of
June 1998. With the advent of a new democratic
dispensation in the country under the leadership of
Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo (Rtd), My client has come
under severe persecution due to the sensitive position he
held in the last military regime, presently he is
under house arrest restricted only to the confines
of his village.

The main purpose of this mail is to intimate you of
a business proposal that might be of interest to you.
My client has informed me of the existence of funds
deposited with a Royal Trust bank and Security
Limited. This fund came about as part of security votes that were
allocated to my client's portfolio during his tenure
as chief security advicer to the then president.
What happened was that he had part of the funds
transferred from the vaults of the Central Bank Of Nigeria to
this security outfit with the aim of purchasing arms and
ammunitions for the personal security outfit of the
then president. But before the purchase could take
place the president died. My client has deceided to
keep this for himself as all his properties has been
confisticated by the present regime. But due to his
incarceration he cannot effect the
change of possession to his benefit.

I have been mandated by my client to source for a
foreign partner that can help him facilitate the
change of possession. The deposit certificate, the
code needed for the execution of this endeavour and
the website of the bank are in my possession. My client has agree
to give you 10% of the sum based on the fact that you will be
responsible for the processing and handling charges as may be
stipulated by bank.

The funds in question is USD12.5M (Twelve Million,
Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars
Only). Should this proposition be of interest to
you, you can reach me via my private e-mail address (law_agung na tiscali.co.uk)
 i await your response,so that we can go through the rudiments of this endeavour.

I remain most obliged.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mike Agu (JP)

Broadband from an unbeatable L15.99!