FINAL NOTICE CALL AGENT

zeeman lott zeeman na ofir.dk
Středa Srpen 4 14:05:27 CEST 2004

ZEEMAN NTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT. HOLLAND

REFF:OGS/73167/67/98/97
BATCH: 11/951/IPD/NL
             WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the ZEEMAN Lottery International
programs held on the 4 of August 2004. Your e-mail address attachedto ticket
number 491465836-629 with serial number 3770-98 drew lucky numbers
7-15-12-88-31-44 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 150.000.00(Euro)One
Hundred and Fifty Thousand CONGRATULATIONS!!! Due to mix up of some numbers
and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential untill
your claims has been processed and your money remitted into your accaunt. This
is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 10,000.00 company
and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from Middel East, Asia,
Africa,Canada,Europe North America,Oceania and around the world which is
conducted annually as part our International Promotions Program. This
promotional program take place every three years. We hope with part of your
winning you will take part in our end of year 50 million Dollars
internationallottery. To file for your claim,please contact our fiduciary
agent

VERISIGN SECURE AGENT
Mr.Frank Dorek
(Director of Operations)
Tel+316 431 066 76
Email:frankdorek na netscape.net

Please, note that you will be required to pay for the issuance of your winning
certificate. Be notify also that all winnings must be claimed not
later than 11nd August 2004. After this date a l4 unclaimed funds will be
included in the next take Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays
and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,should there be any change of
address do inform our agent as soon aspossible.Congratulations once more! from
our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the
age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Andyk Van
(Lottery Coordinator).

OFiR Spil - Vind 1.000 vis af kroner! Besog http://spil.ofir.dk