Congratulations

Lotto Office elizabeth_aliza na hotmail.com
Úterý Srpen 10 21:08:55 CEST 2004

Cere straat 648, 1033BW
Antwerpen, Belgium.
E-mail:lottoffice na hotmail.com
Ref. Number: ILL/0854PGT/73003NL
Batch Number: 1463856-284-/Lh

Sir/Madam,
Surprise Surprise !!! We are heartened to inform you
of the unique result of the Inter Lucky Lotto program held on the
30th of May, 2004. Your e-mail address attached to  ticket number:
678950347487 with corresponding serial number: 099-563588 drew lucky numbers:
84-34-23-11-20-18 which consequently won in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved for a pay-out of 500,000.00 EUROS (Five  Hundred Thousand Euros).
We advise you to keep your winning information undisclosed until your
claim has been processed and your fund remitted to you. It is a part of our
security procedure to avert double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some unscrupulous participants. All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies and
30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the
world.
This promotional program will take place every three
years. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by eminent
personalities whose names would be made public soon. We hope that with part of your
winning, you will participate in our next year 5 MILLION EURO GRAND
LOTTO SUPER.
Please Contact below approved private attorney by telephone or e-mail to assist you with the
release of your fund into your desired bank account or by check.

Hendry Consultancy
Tel:+32-484915706
E-mail : hendryconsultants na yahoo.com
Antwerpen, Belgium
Congratulations Once More from all our Staffs.
Yours faithfully,
Elizabeth Aliza
Lotto Office